Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#46242 by tigercruise
Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:07 am
A while back I had problems with voicemail when the unit was powered down and Veronica sent me instructions on how to reset the Telo. It was something about holding down two of he buttons when the unit was powered up. Anyone know the sequence? Thanks.
#46244 by Groundhound
Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 am
It may have changed a bit since the last time I did it, but this was the procedure at that time:

Procedure for a factory reset on the Telo, this will return all settings to default and wipe the previous handset registration.

1. Unplug the Telo power cord for 30 seconds, then plug back in.

2. As the Telo begins its startup, the 1 & 2 buttons will light up for a short while, followed briefly by the trash and envelope buttons, and then the bottom row of buttons will begin to flash in a scrolling sequence, which will continue approximately 28 times.

3. At the end of the blue flashing bottom row period, the Ooma logo will begin to flash red - IMMEDIATELY hold down the "stop" and "trash" buttons and the Ooma logo will alternatively flash red and blue. Continue to hold down the "stop" and "trash" buttons until the logo turns solid red and then goes out. After the logo goes out release the buttons and the Telo will restart.