Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#44894 by pasjmb
Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm
My ooma telo just constantly rebooting ..
tech support can't figure it out and I have yet to hear from them to do an exchange
anybody has an ID?

thanks
#44914 by Bobby B
Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:33 pm
I'm not seeing any logs for your device - I'll ask customer support to give you a call.

Any idea when the problem started happening?
#44915 by pasjmb
Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm
Bobby B wrote:I'm not seeing any logs for your device - I'll ask customer support to give you a call.

I just moved to a new place same city and same Internet provider and I'm using the same set-up as before when everything were working (23mb down and 2 mb up), my ooma was turned off for several days and when I plugged back in it entered this endless reboot, I can't even access the hardware via it's IP or set-up.
I called support, we did the reset and everything.. ticket # CS9018
Puzzled???
me too
Thanks for helping
#44938 by amoney
Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:44 am
pasjmb wrote:
Bobby B wrote:I'm not seeing any logs for your device - I'll ask customer support to give you a call.

I just moved to a new place same city and same Internet provider and I'm using the same set-up as before when everything were working (23mb down and 2 mb up), my ooma was turned off for several days and when I plugged back in it entered this endless reboot, I can't even access the hardware via it's IP or set-up.
Puzzled???
me too
Thanks for helping

Sounds like its dead.

So what did support say in the end, are they sending a replacement?
#44950 by pasjmb
Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 am
amoney wrote:
pasjmb wrote:

Puzzled???
me too
Thanks for helping

Sounds like its dead.

So what did support say in the end, are they sending a replacement?

Well.. last support said that another support will call me??? that was last Friday and as of now, I'm still waiting....
Hello OOMA .. I need my phone back please.
Thanks
#44954 by ntoy
Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:40 am
Hello,

Please proceed with sending me a direct email.

Thanks,
Norm