Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#70484 by rickharp
Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:45 pm
ok, I've completed successfully the above setups, and have not had any luck in getting it to work. I assume my tivo is getting out ok.
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (20.59 KiB) Viewed 1178 times

Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg (37.54 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
from my Panasonic camera Maintenance page

Perhaps these three screen shots will help. I sure do appreciate the reply. thanks
Last edited by rickharp on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#70491 by rickharp
Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:33 am
It is working. Sorry, last night I was using my iphone to see if it was working and I still had it on the local lan. when i disabled the lan for the phone, it worked. hmmm, cool. thanks to all .
#70502 by southsound
Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:40 am
I'm glad that it is working for you - but I have a suggestion. I noticed from the above screenshot of the Network page that you are using the "Automatic" setting for the Modem Port MAC Address. Most of us find that this can cause intermittant problems and should be changed to the "Use Built-in" setting.
#70667 by rickharp
Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:26 pm
When I change this to Built in, my web access or wan goes down. getting outside seems to only work when i have it on auto. unless I need to make other changes to the router, or local connections.
#70668 by rickharp
Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:39 pm
Tommie,
I am now trying to install a second similar camera, and think I've tried every combination of settings in my router, ooma and the camera, all with no success. The first cam works ok, i just can't get the 2nd cam to be seen from the outside.

If you pm me, i'd email you my screen shots and settings, if you have the time and interest. thanks...
#70669 by murphy
Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:53 pm
rickharp wrote:When I change this to Built in, my web access or wan goes down. getting outside seems to only work when i have it on auto. unless I need to make other changes to the router, or local connections.

Every time you change what is connected to your modem you MUST power cycle the modem.
That includes changing Ooma to use the built in MAC address.