Now I can't get internet access when I plug the modem into the Telo and the Telo into the wireless router (Linksys Wireless-G Broadbrand router). I have cable internet from Time Warner. And changed my computer network settings and have no problems connecting the modem to router and router to computer.
Besides calling customer service (which I am anticipating will take a long time) does anyone know how to reset the network settings on the Telo unit?
thanks. After that, maybe someone can help me with the blue logo blinking problem.
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx
Since Telo firmware version 32829, the light sequence on factory reset is slightly different:
1. Power off the Telo unit, wait around 15 seconds, then power it back on,
2. When the logo starts flashing RED, press and hold 'Stop' and 'Trash' keys at the same time,
3. The logo should then flash alternatively BLUE and RED,
4. Release the 'Stop' and 'Trash' keys when the logo turns solid BLUE (not RED as it used to be), then it takes around 30 more seconds before it goes to step 5 (the play button light goes amber, the logo light goes off, ...) - be patient - DO NOT unplug the power otherwise the factory reset is not effective !!
5. The unit is factory reset and restarts by itself -- this is shown by the fact that line 1 and line 2 buttons turn blue, then next row (trash and envelope buttons) turns blue, then runway lighting on bottom row .....
IMPORTANT WARNING : a Telo factory reset will clear all Telo Handsets registrations, so you would have to register again all your Telo Handsets!!