Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#37973 by XMEOME
Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 pm
my.ooma.com website has been down for like 45min now anyone esle having issues getting to the site?

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.
:cry:
#37975 by murphy
Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:51 pm
I can log in with no problem. I get that error message when I attempt to go to the Preferences page and also on the Profile entry on the Account page. I've been told it's a back end database problem and they expect to have a fix on Monday.
#37977 by Shutterstuff
Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 pm
murphy wrote:I can log in with no problem. I get that error message when I attempt to go to the Preferences page and also on the Profile entry on the Account page. I've been told it's a back end database problem and they expect to have a fix on Monday.

I have been complaining of that issue on the Preferences/Phone Number page since Thursday! Tech support tried telling me it was my browser... &%$# I have been pulling my hair out for 3 $#@%ing days over this and a couple other issues. Just more proof their tech support really sucks!
#38066 by Shutterstuff
Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 am
Date wrote:I run ie8 all is fine.

I used IE8 and Firefox 3.5.6. The problem is on the Preferences/Phone Numbers page. If you make a change and try to save it, you get the above mentioned 500 error. You have to clear your cookies/restart the browser to get back to the page again. A database error makes total sense in this case. I just wish they would tell us this!!!