Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#36265 by raxxal
Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 pm
I just bought a set of the Vtech DS6322 wireless phone for my house, I am able to pair the Vtech with my Iphone using bluetooth, but I cannot pair the Vtech with the TELO, any idea, OOMA folks or anybody else why? If the TELO is an open bluetooth arquitecture, it should pair without any problem with the Vtech.
#36282 by murphy
Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:48 pm
Bluetooth has not been implemented on the Telo.
#36285 by oldanbo
Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 pm
murphy has it right. You can probably pair your cell phone or BT headset to the Vtech, but not the Telo. I'm glad that you asked the question because I was only thinking about a BT headset pairing with Telo. Because of the lack of a headset jack on the Telo handset.

Why (I'm just curious) would you want to pair the vtech to the telo? How does the vtech get it's dial tone today?

Regards,
Dan
#36291 by raxxal
Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 pm
Thanks for your replies, folks! Interesting. I did not know the TELO has no Bluetooth capability yet. Dan: I was just trying to pair the Vtech and the TELO to see what I was going to be able to accomplish, as you said: just curiosity, but now I know why I was not successful.

The TELO is connected to the Vtech using the phone wire. The Vtech was paired to my Iphone, and I am able to make and receive phone calls either thru the cell line or home line, however, the call using the cell has some kind of noise, no as clear as the home line(TELO line).