Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#36069 by Crapmaster
Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:54 pm
I activated a new Ooma Telo equipment and service and selected the number port using the existing line (Vonage VoIP) during the port process. Activation went through fine, but I can't see the number port option on My Ooma Add-ons page, where it supposedly should be located. I have tried both the Firefox and IE8 browsers. I have also a problem setting up my voicemail, currently the voicemail box is not set-up, could this be linked into this problem ? Otherwise I'm able to place calls out from Ooma and the caller ID shows my Vonage number (the same I registered for Ooma during the activation), but all the incoming calls get directed to the existing Vonage service. Any thoughts and/or help would be appreciated.
#36079 by Groundhound
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 pm
Crapmaster wrote:Thanks for the reply. My phone number (old Vonage number I want to port) shows OK under Preferences - Phone Numbers.

There should be an "Add a new phone number link" below your existing number.
#36090 by LauraLee
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 pm
When I select the Preferences tab, I get:

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.

If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

I've tried selecting the Preferences tab several different times.
#36093 by Groundhound
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:50 pm
LauraLee wrote:When I select the Preferences tab, I get:

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.

If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

I've tried selecting the Preferences tab several different times.

In addition to the issue I mentioned above, I think there's an ongoing sessions problem with the site. When you get that error message, go back to the main page at https://my.ooma.com. Log out and then log back in and try to go to the add-ons page then.