Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#37846 by 07pilot4me
Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 pm
just got off the phone with support. they say 2-3 days to transfer account to a Telo...

also said that hub will still work during this time: is this true???

i guess i wanted to make sure, before i initiate a ticket and am out of phone service for 2-3 days or however long it takes to transfer account to Telo
#37947 by traveler
Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 am
On the phone with CS rep valentine. He apologized profusely for the delay in my account transfer and asked for a good call back number (again). He told me engineers would call me today and take care of this issue. Put me on hold and then told me how the transfer probably wouldn't happen today and I need to wait 24-48 hours. He told me the techs would be working on it tomorrow (Sunday??) So the theme of the call and numerous previous calls.

-we apologize-(again)
-24-48 hours-(again)

This should be embarrassing to the CEO if they come through the forums. Is it really that difficult to do an account transfer? Currently without home phone service for 2 weeks and this will be my 3rd weekend. Thank you OOMA and Eric Stang and Rich Buchanan. You guys do great work for your current customers!
#37994 by traveler
Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:25 pm
Back on the system again. Some tech person called and let me know I could power cycle my ooma. Hope this doesn't happen again, it really sucked.
#40711 by jevonjackson
Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:27 pm
Reps told me 72 hours to switch. How will I know when it's ready? Will they give me a call or e-mail me? Seems like something they should be able to do immediately .
#41173 by jevonjackson
Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 am
It's Been 4 days and I haven't received an e-mail or phone call. Meanwhile my shiny new Telo is sitting in a box. Can anyone tell me how long it took for them to switch?