Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#35135 by costanzo98031
Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:02 pm
I want to share a video clip I took while the Telo Handset froze after making a quick call. This is one of many problems I am having with the handset. When the phone locks up, the handset will not release the line, leaving me to unplug the Telo Base to get it working again. I sent this video clip to Richard so he can see for himself.

Has anyone else experience the phone just locking up after a call?
Last edited by costanzo98031 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#35141 by scoutconnor
Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:17 pm
While I have had the same and similar issues, please remember that Rich is only the CMO (chief marketing officer) of Ooma. For it to be more effective, try contacting Dennis P. As he is in charge of the engneering aspect of Ooma.
#35142 by Jay521
Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:26 pm
My telo handset is also freezing up on me. I have to remove the battery in order to get it working again. This hapens at random before making calls and after. These handsets are in dire need of a software upgrade. I would hate to think it's a hardware failure after buying 4 of these. Scrolling through the menus is very slow and then locks up.

I'm at a loss here coming from a rock solid hub. There are way too many issues that I never had before and the upgrade wasn't cheap. What upsets me is this upgrade seems to be more of a downgrade.
#35146 by costanzo98031
Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:50 pm
scoutconnor wrote: For it to be more effective, try contacting Dennis P. As he is in charge of the engneering aspect of Ooma.

Dennis has been silent regarding the issues customers are experiencing with the handset.
#35153 by oldanbo
Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:48 pm
costanzo98031 wrote:
scoutconnor wrote: For it to be more effective, try contacting Dennis P. As he is in charge of the engneering aspect of Ooma.

Dennis has been silent regarding the issues customers are experiencing with the handset.

Dennis has been on a WELL deserved vacation this week. :!:
#35160 by Jay521
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 pm
oldanbo wrote:
costanzo98031 wrote:

Dennis has been on a WELL deserved vacation this week. :!:

Is the email system still down? I tried sending Dennis an email and CC'd myself. I never received the copy I CC'd.
What is the best way to contact Dennis P about the above issues?

Thanks everyone! This is just frustrating..... :(
Last bumped by Jay521 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 pm.