Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#35144 by Jay521
Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:43 pm
costanzo98031 wrote:More handset issues: Went downstairs to place a call and found the handset not responsive. Couldn't power it off. I ended up removing the battery.

Same exact issues here. I hope Ooma is on top of this.
#35155 by oldanbo
Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:53 pm
I hope you are only using one Telo handset at this time as per my.ooma and postings on the forum. If not, until the release that supports multiple handsets you are doing so at your own risk of dissatisfaction.
#35158 by costanzo98031
Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:31 pm
oldanbo wrote:I hope you are only using one Telo handset at this time as per my.ooma and postings on the forum. If not, until the release that supports multiple handsets you are doing so at your own risk of dissatisfaction.

You can only use one. The others are powered off.
#35159 by Jay521
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 pm
oldanbo wrote:I hope you are only using one Telo handset at this time as per my.ooma and postings on the forum. If not, until the release that supports multiple handsets you are doing so at your own risk of dissatisfaction.

Yes, I am using one. You can only use one headset right now. The 3 other units are packed in their original boxes.
#35219 by Groundhound
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm
Jay521 wrote:

Yes, I am using one. You can only use one headset right now. The 3 other units are packed in their original boxes.

Just wondering, have you ever attempted to pair any of your other handsets, the ones that are now packed in their original boxes?
#35220 by Jay521
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:56 pm
Groundhound wrote:
Jay521 wrote:

Just wondering, have you ever attempted to pair any of your other handsets, the ones that are now packed in their original boxes?

No, I have not attempted to pair any other headsets with the Telo. We are only allowed to pair one.