Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#33689 by LWL
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm
Have just installed Telo using a Belkin wireless bridge, is there anything I should be aware of???
thank you
#33715 by TechNoid665
Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:07 pm
Not sure I understand. Are you saying that your Ooma Telo is riding across a wireless connection? If so, I'm curious to see if it works well that way.
#33753 by daet
Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:41 pm
TechNoid665 wrote:Not sure I understand. Are you saying that your Ooma Telo is riding across a wireless connection? If so, I'm curious to see if it works well that way.

It works very well. I have a Telo hooked to a 802.11g dd-wrt wireless repeater bridge (netgear WNR834B routers at both ends). I get close to 54 Mbps over the bridge, which is substantially faster than my internet connection (20/3.5 Mbps). QoS on the main router is configured to give maximum priority to a directly connected Ooma hub, and the wireless bridge connected Telo.

DG
#33793 by LWL
Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:43 am
Moved to a different location in office know it will not conect , same system, that worked great befor move, Line 1 & 2 & trash can lite, logo blinking amber ????? :cry: Is there a reset ????
#34279 by kickkillerkallkonect
Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:25 am
Daet,
I've got a Netgear modem, Telo Ooma, and a Telo handset running through my wireless laptop & printer set up.
Nothing works!
Can't receive calls, make them, or retreive voice mails...do I need at least a router, as well?
I'm pretty sure my configuration is correct...had 2 other people check it...??
#34282 by Groundhound
Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 am
LWL wrote:Moved to a different location in office know it will not conect , same system, that worked great befor move, Line 1 & 2 & trash can lite, logo blinking amber ????? :cry: Is there a reset ????

LWL - Are you still having this problem?

Note to kickkillerkallkonect - You will likely get more help if you start your own thread with a complete description of your modem model, ISP, & what lights are displayed on the Telo, for starters. Multiple posts appended to other threads make it difficult for those who want to help to do so.