Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#27786 by bubba_paul
Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:44 am
I have 2 phone numbers one for personal calls and one for a small business. I so the kids do not answer the business phone I was line 1 to ring when we get a personal call and line 2 to ring for the business. I have just installed the Telo, and do not know how to set this up? Can some one help ?
#27793 by murphy
Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:56 am
bubba_paul wrote:I have 2 phone numbers one for personal calls and one for a small business. I so the kids do not answer the business phone I was line 1 to ring when we get a personal call and line 2 to ring for the business. I have just installed the Telo, and do not know how to set this up? Can some one help ?

It can't be done until the Telo handsets are available.
#27798 by bubba_paul
Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 pm
Great !
I made a special call to the support line before I bought it. and they said it could be done, with my current phones! What kind of support do they have? when people on a form knows more that they do !

So will I have to replace all my phones ? or will there be a way to get one telo handset for the business phone. I only need it in the office, and keep the rest of my phones for personal use, and have the business number only ring on the telo handset ?

until the Telo handsets come out, Can I at least assign a different ring tone for each number ? That would be better than nothing.
#27802 by murphy
Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 pm
bubba_paul wrote:So will I have to replace all my phones ? or will there be a way to get one telo handset for the business phone. I only need it in the office, and keep the rest of my phones for personal use, and have the business number only ring on the telo handset ?

until the Telo handsets come out, Can I at least assign a different ring tone for each number ? That would be better than nothing.

You can connect however many phones that you want to the phone jack on the Telo. Either hardwired phones or a cordless phone base or both. One Telo handset can handle your business line.

You can assign different ring patterns to the two numbers now in http://my.ooma.com.