Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#26782 by mantis
Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:01 pm
The rep started to tell me when the Ooma logo is flashing red to hold the trash and play buttons. I'm not sure how long to hold them as I interrupted her to say that the logo never lights, just the 4 bottom blue lights.
#26785 by Groundhound
Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 pm
Doing the other things suggested here didn't help? Software download after modem reset/refresh and Telo restart would take 20-30 min., during which you would see a number of different light patterns, including just the 4 across the bottom for a while.
#26787 by mantis
Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:13 pm
I had it correctly set up but even tried plugging it into the to home network jack just to be sure. The only patter of lights were:

1 2
trash can envelope
4 blue bottom buttons

No joy.
#27837 by mantis
Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 pm
Contacted Amazon Friday night and they had a replacement Telo in my hands Monday. Thirty minutes later my Telo is working fine. Looks like I got a defective unit. I just wish customer support had been more helpful. Thankyou to forum members for your suggestions. I have found the support forum to be very informative.

mantis
#28526 by Zindar
Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 am
My one and only need for customer service (which by the way was the result of me doing the setup incorrectly, through no fault of ooma) went smoothly and efficiently when I called them up on their 800 number.

But after reading this forum I know now that should I ever not get satisfaction from telephone support, I should check here.