Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#23801 by foxkid
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 pm
I'm trying to activate the OOMA Hub I bought this afternoon. Given the chatter on these forums about the T&Cs, I thought I should read them. Several attempts to load the page have each time resulted in a blank page. Other OOMA.COM pages are working.

I'll assume that there are NO terms and conditions. By agreeing to the T&Cs, I am agreeing ONLY TO A BLANK PAGE.

-- Carl
#23803 by niknak
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:04 pm
...I'll assume that there are NO terms and conditions. By agreeing to the T&Cs, I am agreeing ONLY TO A BLANK PAGE...

The terms and conditions are also printed on the material that came in the box, if you ASSume there are no terms and conditioins, chances are you'll be back here later complaining about something that you have no recourse over
#23819 by foxkid
Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:31 pm
Interestingly enough , in the Quick Start Guide, which a new user is referred to, there is nothing about T&C. The instructions direct the new customer to the web site FIRST, before doing anything with the device.

To check further, I looked through the larger manual. It contains Appendix B (the Limited Warranty) and Appendix C (the Regulatory Information), but I don't see anything about the conditions of use or "Terms and Conditions".

-- Carl

btw, I'm signed up as a customer now, and fully intend to sign up for Premier with phone number porting.

My son is delighted... and I think my wife will be happy, too.
#23880 by foxkid
Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:53 pm
I found the Terms and Conditions through your link.
Thanks, niknak. You seem to be here to answer every question.
#23898 by niknak
Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm
you're quite welcome
glad I could help, and welcome to ooma forums!