Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#23941 by aeromech
Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:07 am
I have had all the same problems activating. switched to firefox browser and now get message that I'm registered and to call support to complete activation.
When I power cycle the Telo I get first row (1 and 2) light up then second row lights up then last row lights up.
After that the Logo starts blinking slow blue then speeds up 2 or 3 times till it's fast blinking.
Also when I click on the link I got in the support e-mail for T&C I get a DNS error.
Whats going on?
#23955 by Groundhound
Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:00 am
aeromech wrote:I have had all the same problems activating. switched to firefox browser and now get message that I'm registered and to call support to complete activation.
When I power cycle the Telo I get first row (1 and 2) light up then second row lights up then last row lights up.
After that the Logo starts blinking slow blue then speeds up 2 or 3 times till it's fast blinking.
Also when I click on the link I got in the support e-mail for T&C I get a DNS error.
Whats going on?

What did they tell you when you called support to complete your activation?

Once you are activated it will take about 20 min for the Telo to download the latest firmware.

The link for T&C is https://www.ooma.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
#24014 by aeromech
Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:38 pm
I can get to T&C through your link but the e-mail says to click on their link to complete the activation process.
Support not helpful and gave me a tkt # and told me I would be assisted by higher level support within 72 hours.
Haven't talked to anyone since the message saying Telo registered and call for activation.
Anyone know what the fast blinking blue logo means?
#24018 by Groundhound
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 pm
aeromech wrote:I can get to T&C through your link but the e-mail says to click on their link to complete the activation process.

Their link probably has an "I agree" checkbox. Did you try a different browser?
#24022 by aeromech
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm
I pasted the link in firefox address bar and still didn't work.
Called support again they told me to press the stop and trash symbols which seemed to reset or something.
Long story short it seems to be working finally.
#24029 by Groundhound
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:59 pm
aeromech wrote:Called support again they told me to press the stop and trash symbols which seemed to reset or something.

Hmmmmm! I wonder if this is the magic Telo reset procedure? :cool:
#24040 by aeromech
Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:42 pm
I don't think they knew but you hold both till logo stopped blinking. They never told me what blinking blue logo meant.
#24045 by tommies
Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:26 pm
Groundhound wrote:
aeromech wrote:Called support again they told me to press the stop and trash symbols which seemed to reset or something.

Hmmmmm! I wonder if this is the magic Telo reset procedure? :cool:

Yea, I think you found it.
#24047 by WayneDsr
Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:36 pm
Did they have you pull the power first then press the keys while powering up, or just press the keys while it was on?

Wayne