Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#103655 by seltaeb24
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:30 pm
This is my setup, Cisco modem/router combo running downstairs, with QoS enabled. Using wireless usb adapter upstairs connected to Ooma Telo. My question is will it be better to put the modem/router in bridge mode and attach a router. Reason I am asking this is the only complaint I have got is at the start of each phone call there seems to be hestitation for about 1 or 2 seconds then everything is fine. Almost like a slight delay. Thanks again for your input.
#103656 by thunderbird
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:54 pm
seltaeb24 wrote:This is my setup, Cisco modem/router combo running downstairs, with QoS enabled. Using wireless usb adapter upstairs connected to Ooma Telo. My question is will it be better to put the modem/router in bridge mode and attach a router. Reason I am asking this is the only complaint I have got is at the start of each phone call there seems to be hestitation for about 1 or 2 seconds then everything is fine. Almost like a slight delay. Thanks again for your input.

I believe that everyone has the delay that you are talking about. I have it also, using more then one Ooma Telo.

I think I read somewhere that Ooma is working on this problem.

If everything else is working fine, don't do anything.