Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#102515 by unlocked
Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 pm
I have trial period now. I am enjoying Ooma service so far.

The voice mail notification to email is a good feature considering the speaker on telo is so low.

I have couple of questions.

Q1> If I don't have premier service, can I still access my voice mails from the web portal?

Q2> How do I test if my 911 service is working or not? Is there any way to test it?

Thanks,
#102519 by thunderbird
Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:38 pm
unlocked wrote:I have trial period now. I am enjoying Ooma service so far.

The voice mail notification to email is a good feature considering the speaker on telo is so low.

I have couple of questions.

Q1> If I don't have premier service, can I still access my voice mails from the web portal?

Q2> How do I test if my 911 service is working or not? Is there any way to test it?

Thanks,

First for the low Ooma Telo speaker volume, there is a Speaker Icon of the upper left row of Icons on the face of the Ooma Telo. Press the Speaker Icon until the volume level that you desire is achieved.

If the Ooma Telo speaker volume cannot be increased, contact Ooma Customer Support to send you another Ooma Telo under the one year warranty period. Shipping is prepaid and shipping the defective Ooma Telo back is also prepaid.

If I don't have premier service, can I still access my voice mails from the web portal?
Yes.

What most people do is to call the regular number that goes to the 911 location. You can find that number by calling the police or fire department. Then setup a test 911 call, with the police or fire department or who ever answers the 911 calls, to make sure it is working properly.