Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#100860 by helenkw8
Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 am
Hi,
I have just set up my Ooma with a 2 month premier trial. However I'm confused about trying out Premier features.
My plan type says I'm "Basic", and when I click on the Premier features, it looks like I have to pay to add any Premier features. How does the Premier trial work? If I select features, like trying out the international calling plan, will I have to "pay" or only after my trial ends?

Sorry for the newbie question, I just can't figure it out from the onscreen info, and customer service is closed on the w.e.

thanks for any help.
-H
#100862 by thunderbird
Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:58 am
helenkw8 wrote:Hi,
I have just set up my Ooma with a 2 month premier trial. However I'm confused about trying out Premier features.
My plan type says I'm "Basic", and when I click on the Premier features, it looks like I have to pay to add any Premier features. How does the Premier trial work? If I select features, like trying out the international calling plan, will I have to "pay" or only after my trial ends?

Sorry for the newbie question, I just can't figure it out from the onscreen info, and customer service is closed on the w.e.

thanks for any help.
-H

You have to pay for International calls any time.

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST