Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#8337 by 70pheas
Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 am
How do I get my instant second line to work with a second set of cordless handsets (not the extras tied to the Hub) when I am:

-Using 2 separate Chordless Phones for Premiere 2 line service, so that I can be taking 2 calls at once on separate phones.
-Not able to use wall jacks.
-In the process of porting with OOMA from another VOIP - So Hub Wall is tied to the original VOIP device until porting is complete. Once Complete then I believe I just have to plug the Scout into the Hub Wall port and while the devices will be side by side it will work.

Any help would be great, sorry could not find a thread to match up with this scenario.

Thanks
#8343 by WayneDsr
Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:53 am
Instant second line works by plugging another phone (or cordless) into the scout. When you're on a call on the hub, another call comes in, line 2 will ring on the scout. or vice versa. If you're on a call and someone wants to place a second call, just pick up the phone on the scout.

Also, you could plug the scout directly into the hub now (WALL to WALL) and sit them side by side. No need to actually plug into your wall jack.

Wayne