Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#94980 by ganeshshankar
Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:08 pm
I am a recent owner of Ooma. I am very impressed with the call quality within US. I have been given 2 months Ooma Premier trial as part of activation. Now I have been experimenting Ooma's features and mostly happy about it. I took International calling plan (500 minutes) on trial basis last week and started calling India where I have all my relatives. For first 2 days, call to various numbers in India was going well. Since I had not added 2nd optional phone number for Ooma Premier, I added the same 2 days ago. After that adding second phone number, International calls have stopped going thru. I can dial India phone number and I can hear the ring for few minutes. However other side (in India) does not receive any call or their phone bell is not ringing. I contacted Customer support who asked me to reset the Ooma Telo Hub by unpluging from power for 10 seconds. I did resetting Ooma Telo Hub and it is still not solving my issue. Did/ Does any one have similar issue? How did/do they resolve? Thanks.
#94983 by thunderbird
Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 pm
ganeshshankar wrote:I am a recent owner of Ooma. I am very impressed with the call quality within US. I have been given 2 months Ooma Premier trial as part of activation. Now I have been experimenting Ooma's features and mostly happy about it. I took International calling plan (500 minutes) on trial basis last week and started calling India where I have all my relatives. For first 2 days, call to various numbers in India was going well. Since I had not added 2nd optional phone number for Ooma Premier, I added the same 2 days ago. After that adding second phone number, International calls have stopped going thru. I can dial India phone number and I can hear the ring for few minutes. However other side (in India) does not receive any call or their phone bell is not ringing. I contacted Customer support who asked me to reset the Ooma Telo Hub by unpluging from power for 10 seconds. I did resetting Ooma Telo Hub and it is still not solving my issue. Did/ Does any one have similar issue? How did/do they resolve? Thanks.

Unpowering the Ooma Telo for one hour, which give time for the Ooma servers to reset correct your profile. Then repower the Ooma Telo and test.
#118925 by MCHOMVUFAMILY
Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:23 am
I'm having same problem. I have called Ooma several times and still no resolution. They tell me they are looking in to it. The sad parts about this is the phone rings no one picks up and still you get charged. I have had to call them several times for refunds. If they do not fix this issue I may end up moving to a different IP phone company.
#118933 by BobbyDaisy
Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 am
I'm having problems with international calls not coming through. I tried rebooting (which was suggested by Ooma tech support...), disabling anonymous call rejection, disabling voicemail on my phone, etc. Nothing works. The person trying to call hears a message telling them to enter an extension number...Can anyone help please? It used to work fine when we first got the Ooma.
#118936 by murphy
Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:13 am
BobbyDaisy wrote:I'm having problems with international calls not coming through. I tried rebooting (which was suggested by Ooma tech support...), disabling anonymous call rejection, disabling voicemail on my phone, etc. Nothing works. The person trying to call hears a message telling them to enter an extension number...Can anyone help please? It used to work fine when we first got the Ooma.

That sounds like your caller is calling the wrong number.