Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#89167 by junie
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm
I was off line for several hours cause Qwest was having "issues" and when I go connected to the internet again the Ooma went from red to purple.......wheres my blue.......everything seems to be connected properly.......got some suggestions for me?
#89168 by lbmofo
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:35 pm
Do you have phone service?

If so, check to see if your credit card on file is still good, update if not good.
#89170 by junie
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:40 pm
Yep all good no problems with card......something going on with ooma since getting back on line
#89171 by thunderbird
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 pm
junie wrote:I was off line for several hours cause Qwest was having "issues" and when I go connected to the internet again the Ooma went from red to purple.......wheres my blue.......everything seems to be connected properly.......got some suggestions for me?

Did you try removing power from the Ooma device, then repowering the Ooma device?

Also push the Light symbol several times on the face of the Ooma Telo.
#89172 by junie
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:59 pm
Yes I had to unhook it from the modem for a few minutes........now its just red not purple any more.......what can I do to restore it
#89173 by junie
Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 pm
What exactly do you mean by repowering? Just unplug and plug it back in?
#89174 by junie
Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm
Thanks Thunderbird I figured you were instructing me to unplug from power and plug back in so I did and its all back to working order now. Thanks again