Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#7187 by edrebber
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 am
Ooma service is unavailable for the second time this week. All customers should be compensated with a free month of the premium service
#7194 by gpochet
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:22 am
I am at work, so I don't know if the HUB is working at home, but I just enabled the multi-ring feature to call my cell and it worked. I was also able to leave a voice mail. Something that was not possible on the 13th.
#7238 by Bholden
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:47 am
Noticed mine was down this morning as well.

I've had Ooma for 3 days and it's been down for 2 of those. I'm getting less and less positive about Ooma.

Only 27 days left on my money back guarantee.....
#7337 by cetacea
Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 am
Down again here in Central Florida too.

Only difference I see when looking at the hub IP in a browser is that the Ooma Tunnel is CONNECTED this time, however the Ooma core status is "Registering, please wait..."

Tried unplugging the core for a couple of minutes, but the result is still a flashing red tab and lines one and two lit solid red.

Sent an e-mail to Support, but guess I won't hear anything back from them until 11:00 Eastern at the earliest.

This is most frustrating to have back to back issues. I certainly hope that whatever is going on can be addressed and repaired so that it will not impede service again.
#7341 by Wisconsin1
Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 am
The Ooma tab on my hub was flashing red again this morning, but I powered it off by unplugging from modem & wall. I left it unplugged for over 5 minutes then plugged back in and it works again....give it a try. I've had Ooma for around 7 mos. & have been thrilled with it. Monday and today was the first time I've ever had anything go wrong. I applaud the Ooma team for keeping status updates -which is more service than I ever rec'd from phone companies! It's a learning curve for everyone, but don't write them off yet...give them a chance to learn and evolve. So far, Ooma rocks!
#7360 by micoyote1
Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:24 am
Wisconsin1 wrote:The Ooma tab on my hub was flashing red again this morning, but I powered it off by unplugging from modem & wall. I left it unplugged for over 5 minutes then plugged back in and it works again....give it a try.

Worked for me too...only had to wait 30 sec. then plugged it back in.