Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#87519 by Baystarone
Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 am
I have just replaced my Telo Base, and two Telo Handsets. They were not pairing. The new set Paired perfectly. The base is registered and all the handsets are registered to the Tele Base.

I can make outgoing calls from each handset, but when there is an incomming call, I cannot get the base or the handsets to ring. I do NOT have a phone plugged into the Telo Base, because I wanted the functionality of the Telo Handsets. I have checked that Ringers are assigned to each line, and the ringer volume is up on both handsets, but cannot get the phones to ring. My cellular phone rings, as I have it set to ring both the cell phone and the handsets to locate me at home or not.

Any hints on what I can check to get the handsets ringing?
#87520 by thunderbird
Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 am
Baystarone wrote:I have just replaced my Telo Base, and two Telo Handsets. They were not pairing. The new set Paired perfectly. The base is registered and all the handsets are registered to the Tele Base.

I can make outgoing calls from each handset, but when there is an incomming call, I cannot get the base or the handsets to ring. I do NOT have a phone plugged into the Telo Base, because I wanted the functionality of the Telo Handsets. I have checked that Ringers are assigned to each line, and the ringer volume is up on both handsets, but cannot get the phones to ring. My cellular phone rings, as I have it set to ring both the cell phone and the handsets to locate me at home or not.

Any hints on what I can check to get the handsets ringing?

Check the Envelope button on the face of the Ooma Telo and make sure it's color is blue. Cycle the envelope button by pressing the button until it turns yellow. Press the envelope button until it turns blue.