Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#86492 by JudyG
Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:18 pm
Yes, I'll take a photo and post it. Probably won't be until tomorrow. Thanks!! I saw the other guy's posting with the photo of the inside of his box. All of your postings have been helpful, I just couldn't figure out how to get it open. Thanks for the warning about the voltage. More later. I really like the Ooma service. I'm using cordless Panasonic phones that I had and it works great! I'm having trouble setting up the voicemail though. The system apparently isn't reading my pin when I try to create one. No matter how many numbers I punch in followed by the # sign, it tells me that the number I've entered is too short. I guess I should post that problem under another topic.
#86510 by JudyG
Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:07 pm
Hi!
I got the box open--no problem! I'm semi-mechanically inclined! It did say "customer access" on it and the bottom had a screw and the top just snapped open. I took a photo--will try to attach it. There is a blue wire with multi-color smaller wires inside it that goes into a compartment with a clear lid that snaps open (I think)
#86512 by JudyG
Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 pm
The camera and computer are proving to be a challenge. I took a photo but the file is too big to upload on this site. Now I have to figure this out.. Also, thanks for the link about the voicemail. I appreciate it!