OOMA STOPPED WORKING

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
Post Reply
BARRY50
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 9:18 am

OOMA STOPPED WORKING

Post by BARRY50 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:23 am

MY OOMA IS NOT WORKING. EVERYTHING WAS OK LAST NITE. THE PHONE WILL RING FOR INCOMING CALL BUT CANT ANSWER IT ALSO NO DIAL TONE CHECKED ALL CONNECTIONS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: OOMA STOPPED WORKING

Post by thunderbird » Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 am

BARRY50 wrote:MY OOMA IS NOT WORKING. EVERYTHING WAS OK LAST NITE. THE PHONE WILL RING FOR INCOMING CALL BUT CANT ANSWER IT ALSO NO DIAL TONE CHECKED ALL CONNECTIONS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED
Press the envelope button to until it changes to yellow. Than press it again until it changes back to blue.

Try connecting a corded phone only to the Ooma device Phone port.

Try rebooting your Ooma device.

Did you have a lightening thunder storm yesterday or last night?

BARRY50
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 9:18 am

Re: OOMA STOPPED WORKING

Post by BARRY50 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

NO STORMS ALL BLUE LIGHTS ON DID THE ENVELOPE THING. HOW DO I REBOOT THIS

BARRY50
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 9:18 am

Re: OOMA STOPPED WORKING

Post by BARRY50 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:43 am

WHEN I TURN ON THE PHONE THE NUMBER ONE LITE TURNS YELLOW BUT BLINKS

BARRY50
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 9:18 am

Re: OOMA STOPPED WORKING

Post by BARRY50 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 am

i unplugged the whole thing and plugged back in and now its working thnaks

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: OOMA STOPPED WORKING

Post by thunderbird » Mon May 23, 2011 11:15 am

BARRY50 wrote:NO STORMS ALL BLUE LIGHTS ON DID THE ENVELOPE THING. HOW DO I REBOOT THIS
BARRY50 wrote:i unplugged the whole thing and plugged back in and now its working thnaks
Un-powering and re-powering the Ooma device (what you did) is called rebooting.

Post Reply