Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#80622 by jbaugh
Mon May 02, 2011 6:51 pm
*** The below described problem has been resolved. I was finally able to reset the Telo to its default values. I could not do this as long as the Ooma Telo was attached between the ISP modem and my router. I had to attach it behind the router. Then the previously described reset method worked. *****

I did something I knew I shouldn't do. I had my Ooma Telo set up and functioning fine for about 3 weeks.

Tonight I went into the Ooma set up section and made changes to the Home Port IP address, thinking that if something went wrong it would be easy to fix.

Now my Ooma Telo does not work at all. It will not reboot. I just get blinking blue lights across the top with the "1", "2", trash and envelope icons solid blue. The Ooma icon is not lit.

I thought there must be a way to reset the unit but nothing seems to work.

Please help.
#80627 by thunderbird
Tue May 03, 2011 1:26 am
jbaugh wrote:*** The below described problem has been resolved. I was finally able to reset the Telo to its default values. I could not do this as long as the Ooma Telo was attached between the ISP modem and my router. I had to attach it behind the router. Then the previously described reset method worked. *****

I did something I knew I shouldn't do. I had my Ooma Telo set up and functioning fine for about 3 weeks.

Tonight I went into the Ooma set up section and made changes to the Home Port IP address, thinking that if something went wrong it would be easy to fix.

Now my Ooma Telo does not work at all. It will not reboot. I just get blinking blue lights across the top with the "1", "2", trash and envelope icons solid blue. The Ooma icon is not lit.

I thought there must be a way to reset the unit but nothing seems to work.

Please help.

I see you have resolved your problems. If you continue to have problems let us know.