Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 am
Anyway to set the hub back to the default settings?
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:52 pm
- Location: Sometime a while back, a caveman used it
Press the ooma tab down; the tab is the one that says ooma and lights up blue/red/orange. According to ooma tech support, this is supposed to do a hard reset.
- Posts: 3790
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana
Unplug ooma hub:
1. Press the "Blue-ooma" button
2. Plug in the adapter
3. Wait for all lights to cycle (approximately 30 seconds)
4. Release the "Blue-ooma" button