Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#5199 by gump47371
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:48 pm
Hello,

I have searched quite a bit but can't find the answer. I have an Ooma hub that is working with the attached phone, incoming and outgoing, but the tab is lit with neither blue or red.

It was lit when I had it hooked to my FIOS modem/router, but I now have a setup of:

FIOS => Linksys Router => ~Wireless~ => Wireless Access Point => Ooma => Fax Machine.

The reason for this setup is I would like to have the phone and Fax in a home office. I don't have a Ethernet or Phone jack in that room.

I feel my problem, after a little reading, is because I don't have the Ooma on the FIOS router. However, as I said, I do have service.

Will I run into problems in the future? TIA for all the help.
#5200 by WayneDsr
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:55 pm
On the right side of the ooma hub there is a control to turn up or down the light. It must have gotten bumped.

Wayne
#5204 by WayneDsr
Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:05 pm
No, don't feel bad. You wouldn't believe how many people in this forum ask that same question.
Easy fix!

Wayne
#5244 by oomg
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 am
gump47371 wrote:LOL, wow, do I feel like a doofus.

Thanks for the quick reply.

...and for the right price, we may be able to arrange to have this entire thread deleted.

oomg
#5268 by gump47371
Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:49 pm
oomg wrote:

...and for the right price, we may be able to arrange to have this entire thread deleted.

oomg

Wait, didn't that come bundled with the Ooma price?...

So THAT'S the catch, huh? ;)
#5274 by oomg
Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 pm
gump47371 wrote:
oomg wrote:

oomg

Wait, didn't that come bundled with the Ooma price?...

So THAT'S the catch, huh? ;)

Sounds like marketing genius to me.