Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#71542 by tkramer
Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm
I'm the first to say when things didn't go well. I have been using Ooma for over a year and decided to take them up on the Telo upgrade with handset and bluetooth.

The install went very smooth and I didn't even have to call in to support.

I then took my old Hub to my in-laws where they have the Comcast 1.5 down 300k up internet. All the tests for jitter, delay and speed came back clean so I set them up. They didn't have phone service (just moved into a new place and cable tv/internet was the first thing they had installed).

I called support for the reactivation and to pay the reactivation charges. I was on my mobile phone in a basement so the call was cut several times due to low signal (AT&T).... Support answered within a minute each time I called and was able to get me set up up within 5 minutes. When I returned home, I had a voice mail from each support person saying that we got disconnected and left instructions on what my next steps were.

I keep reading where people have problems with support but every time I have used them in the last year, they have been great.

Keep up the good work!