Have an Ooma Office question not covered by another forum? Post your questions here.
#110596 by Tuan
Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm
Now that trunk limit has been deployed, does this mean that if I have 10 lines activated I can bridge 10 lines or only 5 physical lines?

2nd question: How much bandwidth do I need per line? Is it the same as the Telo, which is around 40kbps each direction per line?

To test the trunk, I did the bridge test. I only have one line activated. I tried to transfer one line to the conference bridge and I can no longer receive another call.
#110617 by lbmofo
Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:03 am
Tuan wrote:Now that trunk limit has been deployed, does this mean that if I have 10 lines activated I can bridge 10 lines or only 5 physical lines?

With 10 lines, you can do max of 15 I think. 5 from physical Office lines and 10 from external incoming calls into the bridge.

Tuan wrote:2nd question: How much bandwidth do I need per line? Is it the same as the Telo, which is around 40kbps each direction per line?

That's a good assumption unless Ooma says otherwise.

Tuan wrote:To test the trunk, I did the bridge test. I only have one line activated. I tried to transfer one line to the conference bridge and I can no longer receive another call.

External calls involved in bridge would take up your line capacity.

"Each phone line can handle one external incoming or outgoing telephone call."