Have an Ooma Office question not covered by another forum? Post your questions here.
#110361 by oostburg
Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 am
I assume that I will not automatically have my business phone number in the local phone book if I port to Ooma. Any suggestions on how to handle this? I need to be in the local directory so my customers can find me.
#110407 by Leeway
Thu May 30, 2013 5:23 pm
Call the company that puts out the phone book. Here, you can be listed even though you are not a customer for of course "a fee".
#111564 by Dennis P
Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 am
Our customer service agents can help you add your business to directory listings. Please give them a call.
#111672 by marsha38b
Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 am
Dennis P wrote:Our customer service agents can help you add your business to directory listings. Please give them a call.

So are you saying if we don't call customer service and specifically ask to be listed in directories, we won't be? That seems backwards when Ooma Office advertising says directory listing is included. We should not have to "opt in" rather opting out would be more appropriate. Although more and more people are using the internet as their phone directory, clearer information needs to be posted on this feature because it is still needed by many businesses to be reached by old and new customers alike.