Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
- Ooma Moderator
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
This update was released on June 14th, 2009:
There were two improvements released for the ooma Lounge:
1. Improvements to the blacklist treatment option descriptions
2. Changes to the call forwarding interface
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:49 am
Can you please explain the difference between the call foward all and multi ring? After reading some posts in the forum and looking at the option in the lounge i am a bit confused to the difference. Does one call the other number if you dont answer at the hub or do they call at the same time.
- Posts: 885
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:53 pm
- Location: Staten Island, NY
Does one call the other number if you dont answer at the hub
Can you please explain the difference between the call foward all and multi ring?
... CALL FORWARD
....or do they call at the same time
- Posts: 1781
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:06 am
- Location: MI
If you set "Call forward all", all your calls will only ring the number entered and won't ring phones connected to ooma.
Multi-ring will ring both at the same time.