Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
#43189 by Papaw
Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 pm
My service has been in and out this afternoon and evening, even though the blue lights have been on both the hub and scout. Fort Myers, Florida
#43193 by southsound
Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:49 pm
Image

My main phone service has been just fine. Technology, sometimes not so much. :P
#43195 by dsegel
Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:52 pm
My Hub in California has been in and out since at least noon today.

This was the last straw, my wife is telling me to dump Ooma and switch back to AT&T even though it costs a fortune.

"At least it works".

:( :( :(

I'll be canceling my Premier subscription in the morning.
#43197 by MikeekiM
Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm
Mine has been up since 5:41pm PST... Blue light...able to make and receive calls...

My fingers are crossed that I am "fixed"
#43199 by larger
Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:56 pm
You would think the OOMA Team would be all over these messages telling us of updates and corrective action. They are handling this like Tiger woods - no talking to your public, just checking in to a sex addiction center. VERY POOR OOMA.......
#43203 by amoney
Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 pm
larger wrote:You would think the OOMA Team would be all over these messages telling us of updates and corrective action. They are handling this like Tiger woods - no talking to your public, just checking in to a sex addiction center. VERY POOR OOMA.......


Nah, I would rather they focus on the problem at hand, the status page was updated accordinly.

My Telo appears to be stable now. 9 pm EST, South Florida.
#43205 by dsegel
Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:20 pm
amoney wrote:Nah, I would rather they focus on the problem at hand, the status page was updated accordinly.

My Telo appears to be stable now. 9 pm EST, South Florida.


Are you kidding? You think they don't have a single employee that could update all of us who are experiencing problems with a reason and status updates? That's ridiculous. Poor service from Ooma followed by poor handling of the event.
#43219 by amoney
Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm
dsegel wrote:
amoney wrote:Nah, I would rather they focus on the problem at hand, the status page was updated accordinly.

My Telo appears to be stable now. 9 pm EST, South Florida.


Are you kidding? You think they don't have a single employee that could update all of us who are experiencing problems with a reason and status updates? That's ridiculous. Poor service from Ooma followed by poor handling of the event.


Honestly no. I realize how unrealistic that is, but this little company obviously has limited resources. And a "assistant" is not going to be able to address issues, they will be eaten alive here. As I said they did update the status page with what little they could. Obviously they were heavily reasearching the issue, and there really wasnt any new information.

Now, if the issue is resolved, I would greatly appreciate a more detailed explaination what happened. Im not holding my breath as companies most often dont want to give away any bad secrets of their infrastructure. I may seem to be reserved, because of my background and understanding of the process, but I am watching Ooma very closely. Believe me, I am very critical of Ooma.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests