Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
#6495 by gpadick
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:07 pm
Outage here in Vancouver, WA too. I can't log into the lounge either. Tells me "Invalid login". Same with you all not being able to log into the lounge?

I agree with another poster. We need an ability for a call forwarding to another number, cell if chosen, when this happens.

Dick
#6497 by spectacularone
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:16 pm
I am supposed to hear today if I got a job and they can't call me! That really sucks. But, I wish they at least had where calls would roll to voicemail instead of callers hearing silence or dead air.
#6499 by raydude
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:18 pm
spectacularone wrote:I am supposed to hear today if I got a job and they can't call me! That really sucks. But, I wish they at least had where calls would roll to voicemail instead of callers hearing silence or dead air.

My coworker reported that he did get voicemail (and email notification of same) so it looks like that might be working.

If these guys want to hire you, they won't let a little phone problem stand in the way. So don't worry about that.

Brian
#6502 by murphy
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:22 pm
I also just got an email of a recorded voice mail.
#6503 by buckoo
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 pm
It's still out in KC,Mo also. However I did try calling my number and it did go to voicemail. Now I only wished I had chosen to have email notification.

Also cannot enter the Lounge to update my settings. Hope things get better.
#6505 by tommies
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:27 pm
I got problem here in Atlanta at well.
Incoming calls go straight to voicemail.
outgoing calls go silence, no ring, no nothing.
#6507 by stuman74
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm
I'm getting VM notifications at least and can check them from my cell phone. But other than that, the Ooma line is basically dead at the moment.

Any ETA on the fix?
#6508 by magma2
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:33 pm
Same problem in Virginia Beach. Can't get a line out or calls in. Goes right to Voice mail. What's going on?