Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
#7258 by marcw
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 am
Still down in South Georgia (Douglas) Did several power recycles, lines 1 and 2 solid red and a red blinking tab. 8:52 AM
#7262 by mixer
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 am
suntanjam wrote:
tjnamtiw wrote:
suntanjam wrote:Back up in NJ. All blue! I hope this is it for a while as I do like OOMA, but if this continues it may be time to say goodbye.

What would you switch to? Vonage, Magic Jack? When the internet screws up, they all screw up or have the option to get screwed up. My landline went down every time it RAINED so there are no guarantees. That went on for a MONTH before they finally fixed it. You all need to realize technology will screw you every chance it gets. As for relying on any internet service for 911 as another poster said, it's a crap shoot. If you have a diabetic family member, you should have been more responsible and kept your basic landline. You all have cell phones too for such very uncommon occurrences. I guess I'm basically saying 'Stop crying like babies' Stuff happens!!!!

I'm not "crying like a baby" and yes I'm aware that "stuff happens" and I did say "I like OOMA" but unfortunetly I don't have cell service in my area and unfortunetly I do need to make some phone calls before heading to work. All I'm bassically saying is that it's very frustrating considering OOMA has been reliable until the last few days.

It's good to hear that it's been reliable cause we just got ours and it's been down more than up. I'll trust that they want this to fly as much as we do.
#7264 by neilcat
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 am
Hey somebody help me... when I do the multiring... both phones ring but when I pick up the call on my cell I hear a garbled message and the ooma phone keeps ringing and goes to voicemail. It doesn't let me pick the call up on my cell. Anyone ever have this issue?
#7269 by cpgmar
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:55 am
For all the folks wondering how often this happens, we have been online with OOma since early February and it never has happened yet until this week. Since we all know that the system is currently down, how about an update system status page like on Monday to let everyone know when things are back in service.