Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
#7203 by lopbunny
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:30 am
gpochet wrote:I am at work, so I don't know if the HUB is working at home, but I just enabled the multi-ring feature to call my cell and it worked. I was also able to leave a voice mail. Something that was not possible on the 13th.

My multi-ring and ooma voicemail are also working, however the hub is still flashing red (with 1 & 2 solid red). This outage does appear different than Monday's outage in that I can receive voicemail messages and calls via multi-ring. However I'm still unable to place calls using Ooma.
#7207 by psy1psy1
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 am
Now, it looks like the same thing has happened here in Atlanta on tax day. Recycling the power on the hub does not correct the problem. There must be ANOTHER network outage! Ugh!
#7209 by customer09
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:35 am
I just got an Ooma system from Amazon last week. April 13 the system was down, then worked on April 14, and now it is down again now on Wednesday the 15th. Regular internet works fine.

Today (the 15th) the ooma tab is blinking red- same as Monday the 13th.

Are these outages common? The system seems useless with so many outages. I was excited about this system abut am now very wary- Maybe TWC cable phone is better after all.

Thanks!
#7212 by bdh23
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:36 am
What is even more frustrating than a second major outage in three days is the fact that the official service status forum post has clearly not been updated, and I've seen nothing from Ooma yet about the outage at all. Either they haven't gotten the message yet about communicating what's going on or they don't even have anyone monitoring their network overnight.
#7215 by dinks100
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:37 am
Down in Everett WA. again.
No 911 service for diabetic family member.
Please fix.

Thanks,