Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
#7190 by kirby2000
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:20 am
In Texas. This morning my Ooma box is acting similar to 4/13/09 when the Ooma network was down. Both the line 1 & 2 lights are solid red. The Ooma light is blinking red instead of solid blue. My regular internet connection is working fine.
#7191 by gpochet
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:20 am
I am at work, so I don't know if the HUB is working at home, but I just enabled the multi-ring feature to call my cell and it worked. I was also able to leave a voice mail. Something that was not possible on the 13th.
#7196 by paul15000
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:24 am
We had a brief 5 minute outtage on monday night here on the east coast. Lasted about 5 minutes and system was back up after a power cycle. No problems at all yesterday or last night. As of 6:00 a.m. est this morning the system is down and remains down at 8:30. Got an email last night from ooma telling us everything waas back up again.

Tried calling my brother on his ooma in New Hampshire a few minutes ago using my cell phone, got thru just fine.
#7197 by marcw
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:25 am
Down again in South Georgia (Douglas) Did several power recycles, lines 1 and two solid red and a red blinking tab. This is looking bad just like Monday
#7198 by aerios
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 am
IT IS 4/15 -Dallas and OOMA is experiencing another outage. No help/no posts.............this is just getting plain silly.

DREADful red light in full swing.
#7201 by daet
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 am
gpochet wrote:
daet wrote:
parmenides wrote:UPDATE:
I am at work, so I don't know if the HUB is working at home, but I just enabled the multi-ring feature to call my cell and it worked. I was also able to leave a voice mail. Something that was not possible on the 13th.

I just tried this - I don't reach voicemail -- the same symptoms as I had with the earlier outage.

However, unlike the previous outage, I can traceroute to vpn.ooma.com (12 hops), myxprov.ooma.com (12 hops), and syslog.ooma.com (11 hops). The first two are also ICMP and UDP pingable ....

DG