Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
#7169 by suntanjam
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:05 am
All red in NJ. Starting to worry that OOMA's equipment can't handle the load of all the new customers. If this continues to happen I will need to go back to a traditional phone line as much as I don't want to, but I need a reliable phone! Come on OOMA, don't let us down!
#7171 by still grumpy
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 am
lonesailor wrote:Recieved a call at work from my wife at work:
"I am fed up with this ooma thing you hooked us up with"

Call forwarding would be a great option. Too bad I can't justify spending $99 because the service isn't performing up to par.

SouthEast Virginia

I like the forwarding option. They should at least offer that with the "basic" package. I have a magicjack as a backup, and it has a forward option!
#7172 by adaptdabull
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 am
It is now April 15th and I'm STILL experiencing problems here in Santa Monica, CA. Its been two days now without a working phone! These many long periods of service problems going on two days is begining to bother me as I've only been a user for a little over a month and I never had problems with my landline! Get to work Ooma! =(
#7174 by Carl
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 am
Out, again, in Minneapolis, MN. What's going on Ooma?

I'm surprised they apparently don't have redundancy built into the system. If your internet connection goes down then it should immediately switch your your backup ISP.
#7177 by jarodl
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 am
Out in Kalamazoo/Portage MI.

The last post made me laugh - my wife called me and basically said the same thing. I am going to have to switch back - can't take the complaining.