Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:52 pm
Looks like a system wide outage. Perhaps something has failed within their IT department. I'm guessing a server failure of some sort that wasn't redundantly backed up. That could explain the wide spread outage.
Just my 2 cents though..could be something much worse...
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:38 am
- Location: Burlington County, South Jersey
Same here in Jersey. My son just tried to call me and he hears nothing...just dead air.
Customer since Feb 2009
Lifetime Premier Subscriber
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:29 pm
- Location: Ohio
Same here in ohio no service and can not log into lounge. Also getting busy signal when I try to call support. Very disappointing as a new customer.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:52 pm
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Mine just went down here in Minneapolis, MN about 10 minutes ago. Can't login to the louge either.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:20 pm
I notice that the first post in this thread has now been updated by ooma with the most recent info.
Perhaps they should just have a network status page rather than a discussion thread for this sort of announcement.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 am
Mine is out in south Georgia, Line 1 and 2 Red Tab Blinking Red 2:32 PM
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:32 am
I'm out in West Simsbury, CT.
- Posts: 245
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
Out in Jacksonville, FL as well.
ooma customer since September 2007
ooma hardware: Telo
Lifetime Premier Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:10 pm
- Posts: 3790
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana
Please check first post in this catagory.