Field Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Field Marketing Coordinator
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Location: New York (Remote)
Reports to: Ken Narita
This role is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with world-class marketers to rollout field marketing programs that ultimately drive revenue. Primarily focused around the North East region and based out of New York, the successful marketer, will have the opportunity to develop integrated programs across a variety of tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with key providers. A key component of this role is the ability to build relationships within a marketing ecosystem to identify untapped marketing outlets; and then to capitalize on them.
- Manage events from soup to nuts. The expectation here is that you understand the process and have executed events in a world-class fashion. From researching, to recommending, to negotiating, to pre-planning, logistics, managing budgets, schedules, all of this is old-hat.
- Be a true self starter. You will be a remote employee, so your ability to manage your objectives, the results you’re going after, your calendar, your email, to drive results, is not new to you.
- Be familiar with ‘B2B’ field marketing. We manage the funnel and its conversions. If you’re familiar with this construct you know how important it is to manage funnel activity within a CRM, and preferably SFDC.
- Execute full cycle event marketing. For the sponsorships that require it, you’ll have demonstrated your ability to proactively plan pre-event, at-event, and post-event activities.
- Develop market level programs. Different geos/markets can have a range of offline marketing tactics in-play. You’ll have demonstrated experience in developing offline tactics including DM, print, sales drop programs, etc.
- Consistently report/analyze results. You’ll have a keen sense for data and have actively worked in systems like SFDC and Marketo to report on your results.
In summary, you’ll work with cross-functional teams to meet and exceed OKRs and be a key contributor to define and manage budgets. Measuring, analyzing and reporting on the impact of field marketing on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced) is part and parcel with the role and should not be a surprise to you. You’ll partner with Digital, PR, Customer Marketing, and Demand Gen teams to drive success. If you crave high velocity, if rolling up your sleeves is how you wake up, then this is the role for you.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Field or Event Marketing
- The ideal candidate will have a fundamental understanding of how to market to small businesses
- Results Oriented: Passion and drive to dramatically grow business results.
- Innovative: Generates new ideas to push the bounds of marketing.
- Analytical: Solid analytical, “test & learn” mindset and continually assesses KPIs to monitor business performance.
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to email@example.com.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.