Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Job Title: Demand Generation Marketing Manager
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Reports to: Ken Narita
This role will own an array of online demand generation programs initially including Affiliate, Pay Per Lead, and online content programs. It’s an exciting opportunity to collaborate with world-class marketers to rollout programs that ultimately drive revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run affiliate marketing. You’ll need to demonstrate your experience in running Affiliate programs. From identifying new publishers, outreach, relationship management, budget management, contract negotiation, partnering with social and content teams to create compelling content, and of course optimizing to KPIs.
- Own Pay Per Lead, and online content programs. From managing webcasts, to working with pay per lead program vendors, solving to efficient metrics in these types of programs will be old-hat to you.
- Consistently report/analyze results. You have a keen sense for data and have actively worked in systems like SFDC and Marketo.
- Manage B2B programs within a demand waterfall. From basics of MQLs and managing to funnel conversions, this role in any program executed will need to plan and analyze from that construct.
In summary, you’ll work with work with cross-functional teams to meet and exceed OKRs and be a key contributor to define and manage budgets. Measuring, analyzing and reporting on the impact of demand gen on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced) is part and parcel with the role and should not be a surprise to you.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B online marketing
- The ideal candidate will have a fundamental understanding of how to market to small businesses
- Ability to define strategies based on goals & data, and translate into actionable test & implementation plans.
- Results Oriented: Passion and drive to dramatically grow business results.
- Innovative: Generates new ideas to push the bounds of marketing.
- Analytical: Solid analytical, “test & learn” mindset and continually assesses KPIs to monitor business performance.
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.