Key Account Sales Manager
Job Title: Key Account Sales Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
As a Key Account Sales Manager you will be responsible for Developing and maintaining close relationships with buyers, DMM’s and executives of Channel Partner retailers.
• Key account manager for US and Canadian IT, CE, Office, Club and online retailers
• Must reside in CA, CO, MT, VA or WA (preferably Bay area)
• Experience with IT/CE/or CPG products selling to large retailers an absolute must
• Experience with the OSS channel preferred
• Proven ability in managing multi-channel retailers (web, contract, brick& mortar) and creating and executing promo and merchandising plans
• Track record of successful revenue and unit goal attainment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment and travel greater than 50%
• Proven results in contributing revenue growth
• 10+ years of experience in retail sales, marketing and account management with emphasis of driving business performance
Preferred Experience & Skill:
• Undergraduate degree, MBA a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to operate independently in a fast-pace, high performing organization
• Ability to collaborate on, influence, and lead cross-functional priorities
• Ability to learn quickly both technical and non-technical skills to efficiently execute on business initiatives
Ooma offers consumer and business products that provide free and low-cost U.S. and Canadian telephone calling and advanced cloud-based telephony services to its global base of customers. Ooma delivers HD call quality and the reliability of traditional phone service at a fraction of the cost, in a sleek and innovative design. Ooma has been ranked the #1 home phone service for overall satisfaction and value for the last three consecutive years by a leading consumer research publication. The Ooma Mobile HD app allows customers to make U.S. and international calls from their iOS and Android devices. Ooma is available at leading retailers and online destinations. For more information, go to www.ooma.com (U.S.) or www.ooma.com/ca (Canada).
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. (We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.