Job Title: Installation Coordinator
FLSA Classification: Full time Exempt
Department: Outside Sales
Location: Sacramento, CA
Reports to: Director, Outside Sales
The Installation Coordinator is responsible for supporting the successful deployment and installation of Ooma Office services. The Installation Coordinator will support our Installation Vendors by contacting customers prior to installation to confirm Ooma Office application, confirm customer is prepared and available for their installation appointment, confirm proper equipment has been shipped and received, and answer any questions or concerns. Throughout the deployment phase, the Installation Coordinator works closely with Sales, Sales Support, Technical Support, Installation Vendors, and the customer’s IT staff, in order to support successfully executed installations in all markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calls all customers prior to installation to confirm Ooma Office application, equipment, additional requirements, and customer availability.
- Supports technicians in the field that need technical assistance.
- Provides feedback to appropriate parties as needed
- Reschedules appointments if customer is not prepared for a successful installation
- Calls all customers post installation to confirm successful installation, provides post installation next-steps, answers all questions and concerns. If the installation was not successful, works to correct any issues, and reschedules to complete.
- Responsible for staying abreast of current Telecommunications, VoIP technologies and industry trends
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Associates degree or Technical equivalent
- 2+ years experience in deploying communication systems
- Experience in configuring and supporting VoIP systems
- Working knowledge of telephony, PBX, Cloud Systems, and Hosted Voice
- Experience configuring routers, troubleshooting LAN/VoIP systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated in a customer facing environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Flexible schedule to accommodate travel and off-hour deployment requirements
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to email@example.com.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.