Access the #1 rated VoIP service through our business phone app.
Starting at $19.95/user/month.
No hardware, no contracts.
Existing customers: Download the business mobile app and log in with your Ooma Office phone number and password.
- Co-workers stay connected, employees stay productive, and customers stay happy.
- Set up a message group in the Ooma business app to quickly communicate with multiple employees.
- Use extension dialing in the app to quickly reach a co-worker.
- Text (SMS), picture message (MMS), create message groups, extension dial, and more all on-the-go.
Manage Calls Better
- Differentiate between business and personal calls easily. When your phone rings, you’ll be informed it’s an Ooma Office call and can accept or decline it.
- Easily transfer calls to another extension, your work voicemail, or a co-workers’s voicemail.
- Flip an active call from a desktop phone to the app and eliminate interruptions.
- Keep your current number or choose a new one free. Toll-free numbers are available too.
- Choose to make or receive calls when you are connected on Wi-Fi or your data network.
Getting started is easy. Sign up for an account, download the app in Google Play or iTunes, and log in with your Ooma Office credentials.
Existing customers: Download the small business phone app and log in with your Ooma Office phone number and password.
See how Scott Laboratory Solutions deploys the Office for business mobile app
Ooma to keep a spread-out workforce connected.
Smokey Mountain Tops & Scott Laboratory Solutions
“We’re using the mobile app extensively with your sales force and our senior project managers that are traveling and have eliminated the use of personal cell phone numbers.
– Dave Pyman, Chief Operating Officer
Business Phone App FAQ’s
All you need is an Ooma Office account and a supported iOS or Android device to start making business phone calls from your smartphone.
By using the Ooma Office web portal, you can add your mobile device to your current extension. Go to the iOS or Android app store to download the Ooma Office app. Once downloaded, you are ready to start dialing.
Any time you dial out using the mobile app it will show your main business number, and each mobile app user can transfer calls back to the office or to any other extension in your business phone system.
If you have any other questions about the Ooma Office Mobile App, check out our list of related FAQs or check out the video explaining our mobile app features below:
Ooma Office provides a free mobile app compatible with iOS and Android devices. The Ooma Office mobile app is available to all Ooma Office users with a compatible mobile device and operating system. By downloading the app on your device, you can:
Make and receive calls
Transfer calls within the Ooma Office phone system
Listen to voicemails
Manage your Ooma Office preferences on the go
The app transmits calls over your device’s wifi or cellular data connection so that you can connect seamlessly with your Ooma Office telephone system anywhere you have an internet connection. This means you can literally take your business calls on the road with your device.
Ooma Office has an intuitive web portal that allows you to scale as your business grows.
For example, if you had 3 phones in your office and needed to add an additional line for a new hire, you would be able to set up their personal extension through their mobile device and download our award-winning mobile app for business calls. These options allow your new employee to get up and running straight away and could also be an excellent solution for remote workers or employees who travel frequently.
You can also always purchase an additional analog or IP phone from Ooma or purchase your own analog phone at your nearest retailer and add an additional line through your high-speed internet connection.