Would anyone happen to know how exactly to accomplish a Factory Reset procedure on the new Telo?
I have tried repeatedly to do what I thought was the correct procedure, but it has always failed in a "lights all dark" condition.
Here is what I have tried and the results I get:
1. Power off the Telo unit, wait around 15 seconds, then power it back on,
2. When the logo starts flashing RED, press and hold 'Stop' and 'Trash' keys at the same time,
3. The logo should then flash alternatively BLUE and RED,
4. Release the 'Stop' and 'Trash' keys when the logo turns solid BLUE (not RED as it used to be), then it takes around 30 more seconds before it goes to step 5 (the play button light goes amber, the logo light goes off, ...) - be patient - DO NOT unplug the power otherwise the factory reset is not effective !!
5. The unit is factory reset and restarts by itself -- this is shown by the fact that line 1 and line 2 buttons turn blue, then next row (trash and envelope buttons) turns blue, then runway lighting on bottom row ....."
During step 4, the solid BLUE logo light goes out after a few seconds, and from that point on... lasting 10 or more minutes ALL the LIGHTS are OUT, and never come back on.
Any insight into this would be appreciated.
New Ooma Telo user - hoping for the best, since I've already tried two of the worst... MJ and TK6000